PERMIT CENTER CONTACT INFORMATION
Permit submittal, pick up and payment information: firstname.lastname@example.org 360-755-1371
Building and Floodplain Questions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 360-755-0077
Land Use Questions: email@example.com 360-755-9717
Fire Marshal Questions and Inspections: firstname.lastname@example.org 360-757-6684
This is the location of a number of key services offered by the City of Burlington including the following:
- One-stop Permit Center for all land use, construction, and infrastructure permits
- Public Information on zoning, subdivisions, environmental review, critical areas, and a variety of related topics ranging from new commercial and residential construction to neighborhood questions about fences, garages, and pets
- Long range planning including updating Burlington’s Comprehensive Plans and Capital Improvement Plan
- Special areas of emphasis include downtown planning and coordination with the Downtown Burlington Association and implementing the Community Connections Plan
- Burlington’s Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan, base flood elevation information, and coordination of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Community Rating System program for Burlington.
Notice of Permit Application and Public Comment Period:
- Proposal to conduct routine maintenance of City stormwater outfalls within Gages Slough. The proposed work will involve removing brush and accumulated sediment near 17 culverts and stormwater outfalls. Some, or all, of the proposed work will occur within regulated wetlands or wetland buffers and within the jurisdictions of the City’s Shoreline Master Program (SMP). Click here to view.
- CUP 2-22 Walnut Trail Apartments/Affinity
- CUP 8-21 Drive through at 989 S. Burlington Boulevard (P23805)
- CUP 6-21 Stevens Road Apartment project