Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Utility Billing Change Form

  1. City of Burlington
    Utility Billing Change of Service Form
  2. Change of :*
  3. Billing periods are: Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, May/June, July/Aug, Sep/Oct, Nov/Dec.
    Sewer and Storm Drain billing is done bimonthly. Changes occurring within a billing period will be pro-rated by the day.
  4. Senior rates for Waste Management are available for those 62 and over. If you are eligible please contact City Hall Finance Dept at 360-755-2377.
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.