- James Stavig Council Member, Chair
- Greg Young, City Administrator
- Peter Browning, Burlington Chamber of Commerce
- Dan Mitzel, Hotel Services Group, Candlewood Suites, & Hampton Inn & Suites
- Charlsee "CeeCee" Parker, Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Kevin Todd, Cocusa Motel
- Cate Anderson, Children's Museum of Skagit County
- Cindy Verge, Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- Keith Chaplin Council Member, Alternate
The Lodging Tax Advisory Committee was established by the Burlington City Council, in accordance with Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 67.28 to advise and recommend to the mayor and council how excise taxes on lodging collected in Burlington should be allocated in order to best increase tourism in the city.
The committee consists of seven voting members who solicit proposals from those agencies and groups actively engaged in the promotion and enhancement of tourism in the City of Burlington. The committee reviews applications for lodging tax funds, hears oral presentations from applicants, and makes funding recommendations to the mayor and council.