Thank you for visiting this Quick Links page where you'll find links to a variety of standard forms that support Burlington Parks & Recreation's services.  Are you interested in reserving a picnic shelter or indoor facility?  Applying for a Special Event Permit? Teaching a class? ...

Facility Rentals


Application – Indoor Rental Facilities and Picnic Shelters

Application – Online Form (Picnic Shelters Only)


Rental Guidelines – Burlington Senior Center (English) or (Spanish)

Rental Guidelines – Maiben House 

Rental Guidelines – Picnic Shelters (English) or (Spanish)


Application & Guidelines – Pea Patch Community Gardens



Grass Playfields, Ballfields, & Courts


Playfields / Ballfields

Guidelines - Athletic Field Use and Reservations (English) or (Spanish)

Field Use Application – Leagues, Camps/Clinics, Incidental Use

Field Use Application – Tournaments, Athletic Special Events



Guidelines – Volleyball Court Use and Reservations

Application – Volleyball & Basketball Courts 


Special Events


Event Permit Application – Standard 

Event Permit Application - Low Impact 

Help Me Get Started - What Permit Do I Need?


Guidelines for Event Organizers


Co-Sponsorship Grant Guidelines

Co-Sponsorship Grant Application  

Co-Sponsorship Grant Application Instructions


Recreation Programs


Instructor Proposal


Registration (Online) – Classes, Camps, Most Sports Leagues

Registration (Online) – B-E Youth Soccer League


Registration & Refund Policy (Classes, Camps)

Registration & Refund Policy (B-E Youth Soccer League)


Scholarship Application – Classes, Camps (English) or (Spanish)

Scholarship Application (B-E Youth Soccer League)