Skagit River Park Sports Complex Playfields
Subfacility of Skagit River Park
- Baseball / Softball Diamonds
- Multi-Use Grass Fields
- Play Structure
- Practice Playfields
- Tournament Playfields
Did you know...?
Burlington's Skagit River Park is home to one of the largest natural grass field complexes in the state.
Skagit River Park playfields are available for use with advance reservation only.
Skagit River Park Sports Complex
The Sports Complex includes a concessions building with covered shelter, picnic tables, restroom facilities, lighted parking and children's playground.
Convenient to Hotels, Shopping, DiningHotels and additional lodging options are within a five-minute drive of the Sports Complex, with more than 200 places to shop and dine.
Three-Tiered Sports ComplexThe multi-use 80 acre complex hosts four distinct sporting zones.
- Skagit River Park, East Lobe Playfields | grass fields maintained for tournament-level play - 27 acres
- Skagit River Park, West Lobe Playfields| two 4-plex ball diamonds and grass fields maintained for tournament level play - 40 acres
- Dike District Playfields | two regulation-size soccer fields - 8 acres
- Whitmarsh Playfields | practice fields - 5 acres