Equipment & Technology
Computers and Internet Access Services
- Wi-Fi available throughout library and meeting room
- 9 internet access computers in a quiet computer lab with Microsoft Office software
- Nine additional internet access computers with the Microsoft Suite.
- 10 HP laptop computers for in-library use with valid ID, includes the Microsoft Suite, ZOOM, Teams, and Skype.
Visual and Hearing Assistance Technology
- Optelec CCTV (tabletop magnifier) for reading books, documents, and newspapers
- Optelec compact magnifiers (2) (hand-held devices may be checked out for a one-week loan period)
- Videophone (Dynex Led HDMI TV), ntouch PC provided by Sorenson Video Relay Service® (SVRS®)
- Hearing Loop technology available throughout library and meeting room. (Hearing Loop Instructions (PDF))
Scanning and copying services
- Printing services from public access computers is available at $0.15 per page black and white, $.50 color. There is a coin-operated photocopy machine. (Konica Minolta BizHubC360 located in Oasys copy center room)
- Fax service (staff operated) - up to 5 pages as time allows.
- Scan to email services (staff operated) - page limits within reason for file size and staff time.
- Minolta RP603Z microfilm / fiche reader printer - $0.15 per page
- New! MakerBot Replicator 3d printer