- Second Tuesday of each month beginning at 6:00 p.m.
- Parks and Recreation Center’s Meeting Room
900 E. Fairhaven Avenue
Burlington, WA 98233
The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board was established in 1939 following designation of city property as "Maiben Park." The board is made up of seven individuals who have an interest in parks and in recreation. Of the seven members, four are residents of the City of Burlington. Two of the seven members may be residents living within the city’s urban growth area and one member may be a business owner or an employee representing a business operating within the City of Burlington. In addition, the mayor appoints one to three council members to act as liaisons to the board as ex-officio members.
The Cemetery Board is comprised of the same city council members and citizens that serve on the Parks and Recreation Board.
- VACANT At Large
- VACANT Citizen/Business Representative
- Mike Yeoman, Citizen Representative
- Karly Gruendle, Citizen Representative
- Marylynn Baker, Citizen Representative
- Rob Norman, At-Large Representative
- Elizabeth Turman-Bryant, Citizen Representative
- Jamie Weiss, City Councilor
- Anna Chotzen, City Councilor
- James Stavig, City Councilor (Alternate)
- Sarah Ward, Library & Recreation Director (Ex-officio)
- Marv Pulst, Public Works Director (Ex-officio)