EmailRSSFacebookTwitterCommunity Voice
Sign into My Dashboard

Go To Search
City GovernmentDepartmentsOur CommunityI Want To
Click to Home
Interpreter Request
Do you have a case in the Burlington Municipal Court? Do you have trouble speaking or understanding English?

You can ask for an interpreter to interpret in the courtroom for you, without cost to you.

How to Request an Interpreter
If you need an interpreter, this is what you need to do:
  • Fill out the Interpreter Request Form and take it to the Municipal Court office, located in the Public Safety Building at:
    311 Cedar St.
    Suite A
    Burlington, WA 98233
  • Return the form to the court 2-5 days before your hearing. If you have more than one hearing, use additional forms.
  • If your hearing is cancelled or the date changes, you must immediately tell the Municipal Court by calling 360-755-0492 or in-person at the court office. This will allow the court to cancel the interpreter.