Adult Summer Reading
ADULT SUMMER READING BINGO
How to Play
Challenge yourself to read books in a variety of genres on the Adult Summer Reading Bingo sheet. Book titles may be used only once per card. You can complete as many BINGOS as you’d like, or even go for a blackout! For readers 18 and older.
How do I win?
Complete a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line! A BINGO grants you entries into random drawings for local gift cards all summer long AND the grand prize drawing of a Kindle Fire.
How do I submit my entries for the prize drawings?
Submit your completed card (with either a BINGO or a blackout) in one of the following ways:
- Submit your entries on our website: in English or in Spanish (Coming soon!)
- Drop off your card (or a copy) at the Burlington Public Library once we reopen.
- Call us to have your entries recorded over the phone once we reopen (360-755-0760).
- Mail your card to us:
Burlington Public Library
820 E. Washington Ave.
Burlington, WA 98233
Entries must be received by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
Need help with book suggestions? Try some of these!
- Washington State Book Award Winners
- History or Alternative History Books
- Books by Black Authors
- Books featuring Neuro-diverse Protagonists or Authors
- LBGTQ Protagonists or Authors
- Books Featuring Animals as the Main Characters
- Books Published in the 1920’s
- Books by an Indigenous Author
- Epistolary Books
- Books Set in the Northwest
- Also, check the Burlington Public Library Facebook page all summer long for reading suggestions.
- Stuck on a particular square? Send us an email or give us a call once we reopen. We love helping people find the right books for them.
- The Seattle Public Library has also created a number of lists that complement squares on your Bingo card.